Tuesday, April 19, 2011

13 Totes.....

My girls are 16 months old and I have 13, Yes 13 totes of baby clothes in the basement. That almost a tote a month of clothes. Why am I saving all these clothes? Even I have another baby there is no way they would need even 1/4 of these clothes. And lets face it. Even if I did have another girl I would probably buy a ton of new stuff anyway for her.

So, I have a friend that had a baby in February. Her daughter was big when she was born so I figure will  probably fit into all of my girls clothes no problem. Problem solved right? Wrong. Now that leaves the daunting task of going through all the clothes and deciding what to keep and what to get rid of.....I'm trying to tell myself to only keep one tote of each size. Its harder than it seems!

I've already gone through 7 totes. Halfway there!! Wish me luck! From here on out I'm getting rid of clothes as the girls grow out of them. No more clothes hoarding in the basement.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails