Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The sick toe

Tonight Gillian woke up crying. I went into her room and this was the conversation we had:

Me: Gillian baby, whats the matter? Why are you crying?

Gillian: I'm sick.

Me: You're sick? Where are you sick? Does something hurt?

Gillian: My toe, my toe is sick.

Me: Your toe is sick? Does it hurt?

Gillian: Yes, its sick, it hurts right here (pointing to the tip of her big toe)

Me: Oh no. Do you want me to rub it?

Gillian: NO! My toe! It wants medicine.

Me: Okay, your toe wants medicine?

Gillian: Yes, medicine.

*So, I got up and got her and M&M and brought it back to her bed.

Gillian: Mommy this is a MMM!

Me: Yep, chocolate medicine.

*Gillian eats it

Gillian: Yum, toe is all better.

I love this age.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Works for me! Chocolate cures everything :) Even "sick toes" !

Related Posts with Thumbnails