Wednesday, March 14, 2012

70 degree's in March?

I have no idea whats going on with the weather but I'm not going to complain. Being from the North East we are used to the long winters. This year is bizzare though. We had a 13" snow storm that knocked out our power for 9 days in October, a VERY mild winter with very little snow, and now a early spring with summer like weather.

This week its been about 70 degree's out everyday. Next Tuesday and Wednesday they are saying its going to be 80. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! The girls and I have been out playing in this awesome weather every single day, all day! I've busted out the grill and even made some macaroni salad!

Heck I even had to unpack some of  the girls summer clothes and shoes! I swear if its 80 next week we'll be using those 5 bathing suits I got the girls last month!  You better believe I'll bust out a kiddie pool!

I was telling Gary this crazy weather is making want to move south. Well that and the incredibly low housing prices!

I don't know whats going on but I hope it keeps up. I would love nothing more than to have a nice warm Easter and an awesome day hunting eggs with my baby girls! At this rate it may be 90 before Easter!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am LOOOOOOOOOOOVING the weather! We've been outside all day every day! We come in for nap and that's about it. It makes for awesome sleeping too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails