Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finley did What? Why I hate being a working MOM!!!

So last night in my delirious state I was talking to Gary at 1:00 in the morning about the girls (of course) he said something like "blah, blah, blah, blah When Finn rolled over yesterday, blah blah" . Huh? What do you mean Finn rolled over yesterday? No one told me she rolled over yesterday? "Oh really? I thought I told you"....UM NO!!! So basically my kid has been rolling over for 2 days and I didn't know about it!

He did get it on tape for me though. I have yet to see her do it despite my best efforts to get her to do it tonight for me. So I watched the tape......guess that's about as good as it gets?

I told him not to worry when she says her first word for me I would be sure to tell him a week later!

And this why I hate working. I feel like I am missing so much of the girls lives. Ugh. I just can't stand it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails