Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Finley

Or "Finn Finn" as we have affectionately dubbed you! You are getting so big. At your last doctors appt you were about 13lbs. Somehow sissy got ahead of you by a whole pound! You are also very tall for your age. You are in the 95th percentile for your height, but only 25th for your weight. I think your going to be tall and skinny like I was!

You are trying so hard to roll over, you keep on looking at Gillian when she grabs her feet and rolls over. Then you grab yours and roll to the side but don't seem to know what to do from there. You'll get it though!

I think you are teething too. You seem to be pretty cranky lately. Not your usual happy self that's for sure! You don't like to take naps for daddy anymore. And you fight going to sleep at night too. Your really being a little cranky pants. I hope if it is teething your tooth comes in soon and if its not teething well I hope "Happy Finn" comes back soon, we sure do miss her!

You have been eating baby food now too and LOVE it! You go "mmmmmmmm" after every bite of food and reach for the spoon and open your mouth wide to eat. Your pretty funny to watch. Your favorite food is banana's so far. You would scream if we didn't get the next spoonful into your mouth fast enough.

You still love watching Elmo. I ordered a few Elmo video's for you this week too so I hope you like them as much as Elmo in Grouchland because if I have to watch that movie one more time I may lose my mind! You sit there watching it smiling and screeching and kicking your legs in your bouncer like a maniac! Grammie and I watched you for a hour yesterday while you watched it. It seems like you know what they are saying? Very strange. Maybe you do?

The weather is getting nicer out. I bought tons and tons of clothes for you and sissy for this spring and summer. Daddy had to get out a spare dresser for me and paint it and put it in your room because your other one isn't cutting it anymore.

You guys are going to be the cutest babies on the block that's for sure!

Well that's all I can think of today. Cheer up kiddo! Mommy loves you so much!

Mommy
XoXoXo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails