Friday, September 25, 2009

27 weeks!

When I found out I was pregnant with twins I was so paranoid I would never make it this far. Now I am this far and feeling great. How strange! I guess nothing worked out like I thought it would huh? Thank goodness!

I am so grateful I still feel great. I think 99% of it is mental at this point though. I refuse to let myself feel like crap! Sure I get dizzy and winded but hey, thats just part of pregnancy right? I am guessing I am experiencing it a bit sooner than a singleton pregnancy but I dont care. I'm pregnant and thats all I ever wanted and I will not complain about it! Well, except maybe for the heartburn part, but hey, it will be over before I know it I'm sure! And then I will go back to my heartburn free self! Can't wait!

So things are moving along. I have my next growth scan on Oct 2nd and I can't wait to see the girls again. Gary finished painting the trim in the hallway and babies room last night. Now I can finish up the nursery!

I did all the girls laundry the other day too and put it all away. Also, I just ordered 12 more Rocky Mountain Diapers from Kellyscloset today giving me a grand total of 34 diapers for the girls. I still want about 12 more though!

Gary has a wedding to go to tonight that I didn't feel like going to so I am going out to eat at Chili's with my girlfriend and then home to do some housework and maybe put the nursery in order!

We bought a boat and need to go drag it out of the water this weekend, its at the campground we are seasonals at. I am hoping to talk Gary into going up there one day instead of the whole weekend and maybe spending a day at home....cooking maybe? I would like to make something to freeze for when the babies get here! Chili maybe? Some waffles? And maybe a casserole of some sort! That will give me a good start on some things to eat and then I will try to make a few more things the following week to freeze. Ooh the fun!

1 comment:

ButterflyKiss said...

I hope you do not mind my post *blushes*

Congrats on reaching this wonderful stage in your pregnancy and finding the joy of Fanta! I shall have to remember that when I am blessed ;)

All the very best at your next appt!

Blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails