Friday, September 4, 2009

24 weeks.

Well I am 24 weeks today! I have made it to my first "mental milestone"! If the babies were to be born today they would have a 50/50 chance of survival! However I am confident my babies will make it full term and be just perfect!

So, I had a ultrasound this morning, the babies weight 1lb 7oz and 1lb 10oz and were flipping and moving all over the place. They were so cute. I can't wait to finally have them here in my arms though!

After the ultrasound Mom and I went to go get pedicures. Lucky for us I read a magazine yesterday and found out grey is the new "in color" for the fall. So, of course us being so damned gullible and desperate to be "cool" we picked out a grey! Lol. The look on the guys face when I handed him the color was priceless...I must admit though, I like it. Lol! It could just be hormones taking over my thought process though!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails