Thursday, September 10, 2009

25 week Appt!

Well, I had a Ob appt this morning. All went well, I am up 25lbs at 25 weeks and my uterus is measuring at 32 weeks.

My doctor is still a little quacky too! When she measured my uterus she seemed shocked by how big I was measuring and started telling me it could be "extra amniotic fluid" etc, etc.....then she pulled out her Doppler to listen to the heartbeats and after finding one said "well there's the baby" and I was like...."um, what about the other one"? And she got a look of confusion on her face and said "Oooohhh, your having Twins! No wonder you are measuring so big"!!! Sooo, again, she's Lost in the Sauce! As long as she remembers there are two of them when it comes time for delivery I really don't care!

So besides that we got everything put together except our second crib. We are still waiting for it to come in and once that's done we just need some curtains, a rug, and something for the walls and the nursery will be done. I started sorting the girls clothes last night. I came to realize they have nothing for when they come home but lots of cute summery outfits for when they are bigger! I better get buying them some long sleeve onsies and pants and socks for the winter or they may be cold!

Did I mention I can't wait for them to get here!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

She did that to me once too with finding the one heart beat and saying "well, the baby sounds perfect!" and I had to ask about the other one. She said I had to keep reminding her it was twins! I too really hope she remembers the second baby come d-day! haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails