Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Haircut!!

Gillian's hair has been in her eyes for weeks. I was going to give her bangs before we went to Maine but was worried I was going to ruin her hair before Kelly's wedding.......so I waited.....and waited, and waited.

Last night I snuck in her room in a feeble attempt to do it while she was sleeping. Problem was she sleeps on her side and I couldn't get a good angle to do it.

This morning Gary and I decided to give it a shot. He held her with a handful of M&M's and I got up the nerve to cut. Despite the fact she was shoving her face full of M&M's that kid still put up a fight. Eventually Gary had to hold down her arms and I grabbed her hair pulled it together and aimlessly cut.

Yep, that's how her first haircut went. I'm shocked she didn't end up looking completely ridiculous. Maybe I should have been a hairdresser after all?

Here are some before and afters.......Sorry Bean Bean. Maybe next time if you sit still I'll do a little better?

Before



After

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwwww.... I think she's very cute!!!

I found your blog when I googled "Groverelli" (My 21 month old son totally DIGS Grover and I entertain him with youtube videos on occasion) Anyway, we found your video and your blog and I have to say I give you a lot of credit doing this with twins. There are days when ONE of them overwhelms me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails