Monday, July 25, 2011

Now they're Big Girls.....

I know my posts have been far and few between but I'm trying, I really am!

We just got from 10 days in Maine. We rented an awesome house right on the Ocean and had a GREAT time! The girls did amazingly well and we had a good time, and even got to relax!

There was one kink though.......my babies turned into big girls.

The 2nd day we were there they learned how to climb out of their pack and plays. This made for an interesting day or two. They would run around like maniacs for a while then climb back in their pack and plays and go to bed.

When we got home we were worried they were going to try to climb out of their cribs so we converted their cribs to toddler beds and prayed.

The first 2 days they fell asleep on the floor after running around playing for 20 minutes. After that they decided that wasn't too comfy so they fell asleep in their beds and have been there for the past 5 days. I'm so proud of my little girls. Kinda sad too. When did they get so grown up? It kills me to walk in their room to check on them and see them sleeping there with a pillow, blanket and stuffed animals in their bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails