Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!

When I was a kid I used to talk so fast I would stutter. My grandma got me a shirt that said "Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up.....Thanks Gram.

I remember very vividly my father screaming at me to "SLOW DOWN ERIN!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!!"

Thankfully I grew out of that.

Now I have my dear sweet Gillian who is picking up at least 5 new words a day. She repeats EVERYTHING you say and I am amazed by how much she's talking now. I hope she doesn't develop a stutter. She's too cute for that.

Then there is my sweet Finley....... She's talking or she's trying at least. She would still rather do her signature "Finley whine" and shake her head "NO" at you though. Although she did start shaking her head "YES" this week. Thank goodness because the "NO" was getting kinda old.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails