Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Shower

Well, I had my baby shower on Sunday. It went great. Lots of people showed up and the girls got tons of things! Including tons and tons of clothes! Oh boy, you would never imagine all the clothes!

We still have some things we need to buy but having the shower definatly helped out. Gary and I went out to Target yesterday to get a few things we needed and ended up spending $200.00.

So besides that I have to go for my 3hr glucose test on Friday. And then we are going up to the campground to finish closing up and then we are done doing anything on the weekends until the babies come! I am so excited to sit around and do nothing! Well, I doubt I will do nothing but I wont have anything planned and that feels good and relaxing already! Hopefully this weekend we can finish cleaning out the linen closet and organizing the stuff the girls got and putting everything away. The nursery looked so perfect on Sunday...now its filled with clothes and presents and all sorts of things! Its gonna take me forever to make it look good again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails