Friday, October 9, 2009

9:00 am Phone Calls....Never good!

Well, I have had quite the morning already. I got up late, couldn't find one pair of dress pants that were clean or fit me, got stuck in traffic, and got a call from the nurse at my OB's office saying I failed my 1 hour glucose test.

MY WORST NIGHTMARE.

I dont worry about having GD. I know I should, but I know that it can be controlled with diet so as long as it can be controlled thats all I care about. I do however hate the idea of having to sit at Bristol Hospital for 3 hours and do nothing for the 3 hour test. What fun!!! I have no idea what I am going to do to stave off the boredom. I hate sitting around and doing nothing. HATE IT!! I guess I could bring a book and just read for 3 stupid hours. But that gets kinda uncomfy in a chair huh? Oh well, at this point it has to be done and I can't do anything about it. I took Friday off of work. Anyone wanna come with me?? Lol!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails