Sunday, February 3, 2008

The beginning

Well......where to start? Since I was a little girl, I had always dreamed of getting married and starting a family of my own. I got married to the man of my dreams, Gary, in 2005 and we decided to wait a year to start our family. Once our one year anniversary hit we started "trying". I thought the following month I would be pregnant. Boy was I in for a surprise. The following months were no different. After a year and getting no where I talked to my gyn. She gave me slips for lab work and Gary a lab slip for a seman analysis. My bloodwork came back good, but his SA wasn't so good! They gave him a "redo" he passed. Thank God.

At this point I decided that I was losing my mind, I went back to my gyn and she put me on clomid. I dont know why I let her do it, I already ovulate on my own, and everything I read kept telling me it was going to be no help. The only thing it did was give me bad migranes, make me cry at the drop of a dime, and dried me out down there! It sucked. I went off it the next month and called to make a appointment for my HSG the gyn suggested I get done.

That sucked too.....It kinda felt like someone was sawing off my fallopian tube! But they say after the test you become more fertile.......we'll see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails